geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy wmq.jmsra.rar (WebSphere MQ)
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:50:36 GMT
I'm seeing the same problem locally myself.  I think I've found the issue
but am at a loss as to how to fix it or why exactly it's occurring.  If you
refer back to your original message, you'll note that the list of available
attributes also list's the type of the attribute.  You can see from that
list that even though they are all specified as java.lang.String in the
ra.xml, they are not loaded into the attribute list as such.  Take the
"port" attribute for example.  In ra.xml, port is spelled "port" (note lower
case p) and has an attribute type of java.lang.String.  In the attribute
list printed out with your error, you can see that the port attribute now
has a capital p ("Port") and a type of "int".  I'm not too familiar with the
whole process, so I'm not sure what happens in between, but shouldn't that
attribute list be populated from the ra.xml?  I'm still looking into it
myself, but if David or anyone else can verify whether my understanding is
correct or not, it'd be much appreciated.