geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When deploy-offline, BasicServerInfo cannot be cast to org.apache.geronimo.system.serverinfo.ServerIn
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:13:39 GMT
Btw, I just committed some fixes for this problem to trunk and
branches/2.1 so if you want to test offline deployment again just
checkout the latest code from svn (no need to apply any patch now) or
check after a few hours for latest binary:
http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/20080616

Jarek