geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying application-scoped db pool with an ear
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:57:26 GMT

On Jun 26, 2008, at 1:44 PM, purdticker wrote:

> Hey I got it working!  I forgot that I had some issues with geronimo
> so I
> reinstalled (so my driver was no longer installed in the same place my
> ebs-plan.xml said it was.
>
> Also, looks like the <module> and <connector> tags did need to go into
> application.xml.  That piece of info should be updated via console
> when user
> clicks "Show Plan".
>
> I'd be happy to write up a tutorial for an application-scoped
> database pool,
> how do I go about doing that?

Hi Purdticker,
Glad to hear it. A tutorial would be great and much appreciated!

To insure appropriate IP of our documentation, we request that
contributors submit an Apache ICLA -- http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
.
After the ICLA is on file, we can grant you write access to our Wiki.

Alternative is to submit documentation as a patch, attach it to a Jira
issue, click the assign license to the ASF button, and have somebody
incorporate the documentation. The ICLA/Wiki approach is much
preferred...

--kevan