geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Websphere to Geronimo
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:10:11 GMT
The biggest problem, is the level of WTP used by Rational.
RAD/RSA 7.0 uses Eclispe 3.2 and WTP 1.5.
RAD/RSA 7.5 uses Eclipse 3.3 and WTP 2.0, which is the Eclipse levels
GEP 2.1.1 was tested against.  I think Tim tried running GEP 2.1.1 on
RAD 7.5, but ran into a missing Console prereq....  you'd have to see if
he has more info.

As far as deploying a WAS EAR onto Geronimo, you would have to manually
migrate the WAS deployment descriptors and binding data into Geronimo
deployment plans, as I haven't seen a tool or tutorial on how to do this....

-Donald