geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Unable to build dbtester sample
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:51:29 GMT

Ahh ... sorry about that ... I forgot about the second "gotcha" that
would cause build failures for the Geronimo versioned items.  As you
already discovered, you need to get these artifacts into your local
maven repo.

For the benefit of others ... there are a few ways to get them:
- Build the Geronimo 2.1 server locally (from the tag, not the branch -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.0)
- Copy the necessary items into your local repo from the svn tag
location
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.0/repository/org/...)
- Copy the necessary items into your local repo from a server runtime
image (<geronimo-home>/repository/org...)

Joe