geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Unable to build dbtester sample
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:29:12 GMT
Ashish,

I suspect the problem is your version of maven.  If you are building
from samples/branches/2.1 you must use maven 2.0.7.  See
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/sample-applications.html

BTW, the samples are still undergoing a lot of change at the moment as
we try to clean them up and get an official release.

Joe