geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 Plan Creator => Deploy Liferay 4.1.1
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2008 20:44:51 GMT
Hi David

I have been taking a look at your excellent "Constructing a
special-purpose server using maven" (link below) in the hope to actually
get Liferay 5.0.1 (rc1) running on Geronimo 2.1.1 in a special purpose
build. Working on this i noticed what I believe is a typo in the
documentation of the liferay-jetty pom

                <configuration>
                        :
                    <module>
                        <groupId>com.liferay</groupId>
                        <artifactId>liferay-portal</artifactId>
                        <version>${liferayVersion}</version>
                        <type>war</type>
                    </module>
                       :

If I understand things right the artifactId should be
"liferay-portal-lesslibs" else the liferay portal plugin would be the
unmodified liferay war.

Despite this finding I am unfortunately stuck at the same 404 error at
http://localhost:8080/c as pointed out in the documentation. Although I
added the debugviews console portlet plugin and trying to squeeze some
logging out of liferay to find out what is going on I have so far not
been able to get past this problem.

Have anyone got some luck with this ?

Any suggestion on what to do to get more information out of
liferay/geronimo to be able to pinpoint and fix this error is greatly
appreciated!

regards
  peter petersson