geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building JAX-WS pojo web service Documentation
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 16:24:28 GMT
Hi Sainath,
thanks for your interest in Geronimo and in contributing to the documentation.

Developing a simple Calculator Web Service (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-simple-calculator-web-service.html)
somewhat taps POJO.
There is still plenty to cover on Web services. The idea behind these tutorials is to start
the samples from scratch and using the GEP to create the project, test it and deploy it to
Geronimo.
Pls. feel free to propose a table of contents here to start the discussion.

In order to contribute with the documentation you will need to file an Individual Contributor
License Agreement (CLA) with the ASF. This way we ensure we all grant Apache License to the
documentation. See http://apache.org/licenses/ for details on submitting the form.

Thanks again for your interest in contributing.

Cheers!
Hernan