geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Sainath Chowdary" <sainathdre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Using WS-Security with Geronimo 2.1.1
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:02:12 GMT
Hi Alexey Kakunin,

If you know how to work with security and if cxf-rt-ws-security is not
present in Geronimo then you should try copying the jar file
(cxf-rt-ws-security-*.*.jar) into the project folder class path default
location (i.e WEB-INF/lib) and use it is any normal library that is present
on server.

Be careful with the version as it can create some mismatches with CXF
version present in Geronimo (2.0.2-incubator).

Regards,

--
Sainath Chowdary
B.Tech III yr, Spring Semester