geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Sainath Chowdary" <sainathdre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building JAX-WS pojo web service Documentation
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:10:16 GMT
Hi Hernan,

Thanks for the reply,
I have sent a fax of our Individual Contributor License Agreements (CLA)
with the ASF. My friends have also applied with me to support Apache
Geronimo project.
Our names as filled in the application form are :
Sainath Chowdary M (me)
Shrey Banga
Saurabh Sharma
Can you kindly let us know if those are received successfully?
If not, I am thinking of scanning the forms and sending it in email. If this
is possible can you tell me which corresponding email should I address to?

Thanks,