geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "sainath chowdary" <sainathdre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webservices client problem
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:24:12 GMT
Also if I try running from jaxws-tools.bat utility in server bin
directory..then i get a error message like this:
org/apache/geronimo/c
ommon/DeploymentException
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSToolsCLI.run(JAXWSToolsCLI.jav
a:71)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSToolsCLI.main(JAXWSToolsCLI.ja
va:61)

Kindly clarify me in this regard