geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: geronimo v2 quartz plugin
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:11:31 GMT

On Jun 19, 2008, at 2:32 PM, jklcom99 wrote:

> Can some one tell me if the quartz plugin from this link
>
> http://www.archivum.info/scm@geronimo.apache.org/2008-05/
> msg00505.html is
> applicable for Geronimo 2.1?

Definitely not.  However it should not be too hard to update.  I
opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4140 to track
progress on this.  I probably won't have time myself to get to this
soon but would be happy to give advice if you (or someone else) would
like to work on it.

thanks
david jencks