geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: SImple stupid EJB example?
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:55:10 GMT

On Jun 3, 2008, at 11:53 AM, Peter L. Berghold wrote:

> Viet Nguyen wrote:
>> I suggest you look at this sample
>>

> Thanks! That's exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.

Also, if you're new to EJB I'd recommend setting up some test cases
using the Geronimo EJB container.  It'll allow you to know if you're
getting things right from a spec compliance perspective in plain unit
tests.

Here's another example that shows unit testing:

   http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/simple-stateless-example.html

To get more teacher/student style descriptions of compliance issues,
alter your setup method from the one shown on that page to this:

        properties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
        properties.setProperty("openejb.validation.output.level",
"VERBOSE"); // this increases the validation output

        initialContext = new InitialContext(properties);
    }

Hope this helps!

-David