geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:12:37 GMT
My apologies to Shiva for making the announcement without letting the 72
hour waiting period elapse after the ASF Board acknowledged voting Shiva in
by the PMC.  As of now, Shiva is not a PMC member and will become one once
there are no objections by the board in that waiting period.  I will
announce then.  I am withdrawing this announcement (if there is such a
provision!!).

++Vamsi