geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Cound not find parent configuration: org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-broke
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:43:05 GMT
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 1:00 AM, jklcom99 <jeff@intrapos.com> wrote:

>     [java] Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
>  Error starting configuration gbean test/testJMS/1.0/rar
>     [java] Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
>  Cound not find parent configuration:
> org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-broke
> r/2.1.2-SNAPSHOT/car

Hi,

It's 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT I believe and you're deploying
test/testJMS/1.0/rar a rar module? The plan would be very helpful to
look at. You mentioned about offline deployer - what's the error
message on its console? Is there anything causing you working with
2.1.2 not 2.2-SNAPSHOT or 2.1.1 (that's what I'm using and I don't
think I'll have time to look at the earlier versions, sorry)?

Entering mode "Awaiting response..." ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski