geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and Seam
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:35:45 GMT
On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 6:36 AM, steausti <steausti@cisco.com> wrote:

> I work with Burt and we are moving to Geronimo 2.1.1 and we have found that
> many of the initial issues we encountered are fixed in this latest version.

I'm working with the latest 2.0.3.CR1 release of JBoss Seam and basic
setups worked fine.

> We were wondering if you knew if there have been any changes with respect to
> the Hibernate transaction manager jar.  Should we continue to use the
> geronimo-hibernate-transaction-manager-lookup-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar that you sent
> our way (thanks again for that!)?  Or does 2.1.1 have an alternate/included
> way to handle Hibernate setups?

Nothing's changed. Keep using it. I wonder if we could publish it as a
plugin or such so people could just plug it in to the server and use
it. Don't know much about plugins so can't comment on it beside
mentioning it as a possible idea.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski