geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dave Syer <david_s...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException "Could not publish to Server" from Eclipse
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:12:50 GMT

Yes, I am using Europa - Winter (although it doesn't make any difference if I
use a different Europa).  There was no geronimo-web.xml in any of the
webapps I tried.  I created one by hand from the HelloWorld I found on the
wiki, but that didn't change the error.  (Not sure if it's significant, but
Eclipse cannot open this file in its default editor - there is an error
there as well, and it falls back to text.)