geronimo-user mailing list archives

From purdticker <core...@rocketmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying application-scoped db pool with an ear
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 03:20:39 GMT

djencks wrote:

> no, you should use whatever rar you picked at the beginning.  I'm not
> sure if we make this very obvious, but I assume you picked one of the
> oracle rars.

Actually, this is where I'm confused.  When was using the wizard, I did not
use any rar.  I used a jdbc jar file which I downloaded from oracle's site.
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/htdocs/jdbc9201.html
ojdbc14.jar

djencks wrote:

> We should be fixing up the namespace for you.  It won't hurt to use
> the correct namespace anyway.

How do I fix the namespace?  Prepend "app:" before module and subelements?

djencks wrote:

> This is a remarkably obtuse error message.  Does using the correct rar
> help at all?

Which rar is the correct rar?  Do I need it?  The wizard never asked for a
rar.