geronimo-user mailing list archives

From abnitin <>
Subject Re: Issue/Bug with Servicemix-web integration with Geronimo
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:10:13 GMT

Hi Puneet,

I saw this question posted by you. I am having problems deploying the
servicemix.war (3.2.1) into geronimo2.0.2. Could you guide me as to what
needs to be done to get servicemix deployed on to geronimo.

I am getting the following error.

error: cvc-datatype-valid.1.1: string value 'SiteMesh Decorator Tags' does
not match pattern for tld-canonical-nameType in namespace

Your help would be highly appreciated.