geronimo-user mailing list archives

From abnitin <Nitin.Agra...@ge.com>
Subject Re: Issue/Bug with Servicemix-web integration with Geronimo
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:10:13 GMT

Hi Puneet,

I saw this question posted by you. I am having problems deploying the
servicemix.war (3.2.1) into geronimo2.0.2. Could you guide me as to what
needs to be done to get servicemix deployed on to geronimo.

I am getting the following error.

D:\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2\repository\default\apache-servicemix-web-3.2.1\1214320148726\apache-servicemix-web-3.2.1-1214320148726.war\WEB-INF\sitemesh-decorator.tld:60:2:
error: cvc-datatype-valid.1.1: string value 'SiteMesh Decorator Tags' does
not match pattern for tld-canonical-nameType in namespace
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee

Your help would be highly appreciated.