geronimo-user mailing list archives

From BenLeino>
Subject Transation Timeout with lon running container managed transaction (1 hour +)
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 07:31:17 GMT

I have a serious problem with a container managed transaction, that runs
over an hour. Everything works finde but in the end, when all operations
have finished, I get a transaction timeout exception.

Log looks like:
"The transaction has been rolled back rather than commited: Transaction

How can I increase the timeout for container managed transaction? Is there
are a way to do it on a method-base (annotations, or code within the method
itsself) or is there a way to do it gloabally?

Thanks a lot,