geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jklcom99 <j...@intrapos.com>
Subject Re: Cound not find parent configuration: org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-broke
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 14:27:41 GMT

Hi,

Sorry, I just saw your response.
Yes, I'm using 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT from
http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/2.1/.  The reason I
pulled the latest build was that off-line deploy was failing with G2.1.1.
With the second patch I was able to proceed further along.  Now it's getting
that configuration error.  Here is the deployment descriptor that is
failing:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<connector
        xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2">
    <environment
            xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>test</groupId>
            <artifactId>testJMS</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <type>rar</type>
        </moduleId>
        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>org/apache/geronimo/configs</groupId>
                <artifactId>activemq-broker</artifactId>
                <type>car</type>
            </dependency>
        </dependencies>
    </environment>

    <resourceadapter>
        <!-- how to connect to the JMS Server -->
        <resourceadapter-instance>
            <resourceadapter-name>ConnectionFactory</resourceadapter-name>
            <config-property-setting
name="ServerUrl">tcp://localhost:8093</config-property-setting>
            <config-property-setting
name="UserName">geronimo</config-property-setting>
            <config-property-setting
name="Password">geronimo</config-property-setting>
            <workmanager
xmlns='http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2'>
                <gbean-link>DefaultWorkManager</gbean-link>
            </workmanager>
        </resourceadapter-instance>
        <!-- defines a ConnectionFactory -->
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>ConnectionFactory</name>

<implemented-interface>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</implemented-interface>

<implemented-interface>javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory</implemented-interface>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <xa-transaction>
                            <transaction-caching/>
                        </xa-transaction>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
    </resourceadapter>
    <!-- defines a Topic -->
    <adminobject>
        <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Topic</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>org.activemq.message.ActiveMQTopic</adminobject-class>
        <adminobject-instance>

<message-destination-name>topic/testNodeTreeChange</message-destination-name>
            <config-property-setting
name="PhysicalName">topic/testNodeTreeChange</config-property-setting>
        </adminobject-instance>
    </adminobject>
    <adminobject>
        <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Topic</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>org.activemq.message.ActiveMQTopic</adminobject-class>
        <adminobject-instance>

<message-destination-name>topic/testNotification</message-destination-name>
			<config-property-setting
name="PhysicalName">topic/testNotification</config-property-setting>
        </adminobject-instance>
    </adminobject>
</connector>

Thanks