geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sahali <sudip.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.geronimo.system.rmi.RMIClassLoaderSpiImpl
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:12:43 GMT

HI Kevan,
            Thanks for your reply.. concurrent-1.3.4.jar is present in my
class path also..actually we are calling
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon's main() method from my own class,
which is not an geronimo class (We are customizing the geronimo server).
When we are running server.jar seperately then geronimo is starting without
any error. But when we are running it from our own class, only j2ee-Sequrity
module is getting failed other module like RMI Naming and our own module
starting properly.
            Thanks for the reply in advance.