geronimo-user mailing list archives

From truell <tru...@web.de>
Subject Sample Applications as a Zip File
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:31:40 GMT

Hello,

I would like to try out the Geronimo project and would like to start using
it using the sample applications at
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/apache-geronimo-v21-samples.html which I
would find very helpful as I am new to EJB 3.0.

The problem is that I cannot download these samples because I am sitting
behind a firewall that only allows http request to be sent out. Why don't
you provide a downloadable zip file that contains all the sample
applications? I would have expected to find a download here:
http://geronimo.apache.org/apache-geronimo-v211-release.html.

Regards,
Andreas