geronimo-user mailing list archives

From steausti <steau...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 and Seam
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 04:36:53 GMT

Hello Jay,

I work with Burt and we are moving to Geronimo 2.1.1 and we have found that
many of the initial issues we encountered are fixed in this latest version.
We were wondering if you knew if there have been any changes with respect to
the Hibernate transaction manager jar.  Should we continue to use the
geronimo-hibernate-transaction-manager-lookup-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar that you sent
our way (thanks again for that!)?  Or does 2.1.1 have an alternate/included
way to handle Hibernate setups?

Your guidance is appreciated!
Thanks,
-Steve