geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Beniamin Mazan ...@mazan.pl>
Subject Re: Problem with deploying/undeploying/restarting modules
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:56:22 GMT

Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jun 17, 2008, at 8:22 AM, Beniamin Mazan wrote:
>

>> I've just found problem in G 2.1.1 release. Very often I can't
>> undeploy
>> module from command line and also can't force Geronimo to restart
>> module
>> using G-console. Firefox still shows "reloading page...".
>>
>> So I hardly ever redeploy module without Geronimo restart.
>
> Hi Beniamin,
> Does the undeploy fail? Or does it succeed (or at least tell you that
> it succeeds)? And the subseqent deploy fails?
>
> What OS are you running on?
>
> --kevan

I use win xp prof but the same problem has on machine with Debian. When
Geronimo is running I can deploy my modules and sometimes undeploy some of
them. But there's turning point in Geronimo state when Geronimo is not able
to undeploy/deploy any module.
Then the only one way to undeploy modules is to shutdown Geronimo, remove
archives from ./repository and remove part of config.xml with modules'
declarations.

Beniamin

-----
thanks