geronimo-user mailing list archives

From florinbratu <kreaTho...@gmail.com>
Subject Class.getResource does not find a resource in a JCA module
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:30:46 GMT

Hello!

I am developping a JCA module, which has the following structure:
<code>
$ jar tf proactive.rar
META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
META-INF/proactive-log4j
META-INF/ra.xml
META-INF/geronimo-ra.xml
proactiveConnector.jar
ProActive.jar
bouncycastle.jar
fractal.jar
javassist.jar
log4j.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xml-apis.jar
</code>
I use the following code to gain access to the proactive-log4j configuration
file:
<code>
public static final String LOG4J_CONFIG_FILE = "/META-INF/proactive-log4j";
URL log4jConfigFile = caller.getClass().getResource(LOG4J_CONFIG_FILE);
</code>
This code is contained into a class placed in proactiveConnector.jar - it is
in fact a log4j RepositorySelector.
The problem is that log4jConfigFile is null after the getResource call. Can
you tell me how to get this working, ie how to load the log4j configuration
file from the RAR archive?

Thanks,
Florin.