geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Beniamin Mazan ...@mazan.pl>
Subject Performance problem with Geronimo (2.1) / Entity Manager
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:39:47 GMT

Hi
My application listens for requests incoming via WebServices and then
processes it by sending something to JMS and database (postgres) in XA -
transaction.
I've noticed that after processing some thousands transactions - the time
required to finish transaction is being risen. I've looked to log and found
that in this case time is consumed by EM for execution of method
.remove(entity). After all geronimo stops responding for web requests and
need `kill -9` to shut down.

What does go wrong ?

thanks in advance

-----