geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jklcom99 <j...@intrapos.com>
Subject Re: how to apply GERONIMO-4072.patch?
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:57:31 GMT

Kevan,

I applied the patch and built it.  When I tried to build my application with
the new geronimo geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.2-SNAPSHOT.  It failed to
expand geronimo-activemq-ra-2.1.2-SNAPSHOT.rar.  I should mention that when
building the Geronimo source it failed at starting Selenium.  However, the
geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.2-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz did get created.  I
assume the build is ok.

Can you tell me I'm missing?  Is there a build with this patch available for
download?

Thank you