geronimo-user mailing list archives

From maho77 <m.hoffm...@mvolution.de>
Subject Encoding problem in geronimo-javamail implementation
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 07:48:51 GMT

Hello,

it seems to me that the geronimo javamail implementation has some encoding
problems. I use G2.1.1
I retrieve Message via POP3 and than I start parsing the parts in the
Message class. Everything works fine as long as I the mails are UTF-8 mails.
If there's an mail lets say with ISO-8859-1 the subject has the correct
encoding conversion, but not the content of the parts.

If I try the same with the javamail implementation from sun, it works well.

Do I have to set some properties or something like that?

Mark