geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sbyonge <sbyo...@gmail.com>
Subject JAX-RS (JSR311) support
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 02:15:50 GMT

I have an application written for Tomcat 6 and try to port to Geronimo 2.1.1.
I am having problem porting JAX-RS webservices.

I am using JAX-RS reference implementation (Jersey 0.7ea) and there is
problem with asm component (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4082). By setting the
following seems to work but it is really slow.
-DXorg.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MPCLSearchOption=safe

Apache CXF 2.1 supports JAX-RS but Geronimo 2.1.1 seems to use 2.0.2.  Would
it be possible to upgrade to CXF 2.1 in Geronimo 2.1.1?  Should I try to get
it work with Jersey or Apache CXF?