geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Janesh <jan...@finlogicindia.com>
Subject deployment of my application
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:18:42 GMT
Sir,
We are currently working on TOmcat 6.0.13 and now I have installed
Geronimo and it started also.
But now where I have to put my tomcat classes and how to call
application from browser.
Please guide me.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Janesh

Disclaimer :-

addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it .
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
company namely Finlogic Technologies India Pvt Ltd. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
Finlogic Technologies India Pvt Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.