I have an EJB application using JPA and a web application looking up ejbs in EJB application. I am able to deploy both the applications on AG2.1 server. But when I hit the servlet, I get the following error in the console.
Message: The bean encountered a non-application exception.; nested exception is:

        <openjpa-1.0.1-r420667:592145 fatal user error> org.apache.openjpa.persi
stence.ArgumentException: Could not locate metadata for the class using alias "A
ccount". This could mean that the OpenJPA enhancer or load-time weaver was not r
un on the type whose alias is "Account". Registered alias mappings: "{Account=nu

The ejb app is attached to mail. Any suggestions on what is missing here??