1.6.0_05 would be the version of jdk I am currently using.

Steven Ashwill

From: Vamsavardhana Reddy [mailto:c1vamsi1c@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 1:39 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to stop loading of default certificate

What is the JDK you are using to run G?  I suspect you are using a 1.6 JDK.

++Vamsi

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Ashwill, Steve (Facilities & Services) <sashwill@uiuc.edu> wrote:
 I haven't found it in the documentation, perhaps I'm just not looking
in the right place.

The message says:
You are about to install a certificate from a certification authority
(CA) claiming to represent:

ME

{text omitted}

Do you want to install this certificate?

Yes No

I do not believe that anything has been modified concerning the
keystores.  This started as soon as I upgraded to "2.1" I start it as a
service, but the same thing happens if I run from the command line as
well with startup.bat.

Steven Ashwill
Application Developer
University of Illinois