geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Thorburn" <nzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EAR can't find WEB-INF/classes or WEB-INF/lib
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 23:40:04 GMT
Thanks for the help - I find that I'm struggling to get my head around this
stuff. It's not exactly touched on at University (and I've only got the
internet for help).

Anyway, I think it's starting to come together. My current problem is that
I'm getting a file not found error, of the form:
/home/andrew/geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1.1/repository/com/proaxiom/maps/
MAPS/5.9.0/MAPS-5.9.0.ear/lib/maps_www.jar!/quartz-job.xml

Now, the file quartz-job.xml is indeed inside maps_www.jar, and that is,
indeed, the path to the JAR file. Which is more likely to be the problem:
Something's not using the correct method to extract files from a JAR, or:
I've stuck it in the wrong place? If it's the first, there's not much I can
do about it, as it's the Quartz code, not code I've got access to.

I'll try moving them while I wait for your response, as that seems the
solution most likely to work.

Thanks,

- Andrew