geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Viet Nguyen" <vhng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Deployment plan (Geronimo ear plan contains modules that aren't in the ear: true)
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 05:12:16 GMT
I'm not sure what your pom looks like, but I suspect you are missing
this key piece in the pom.xml of the EAR.

             <plugin>
                 <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
                 <configuration>
                     <displayName>Geronimo Sample EAR for
jms-mdb-sample</displayName>
                     <description>Geronimo Sample EAR for
jms-mdb-sample</description>
                     <version>5</version>
                     <modules>
                       <rarModule>
                             <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.modules</groupId>
                             <artifactId>geronimo-activemq-ra</artifactId>

<bundleFileName>geronimo-activemq-ra-${geronimoVersion}.rar</bundleFileName>
                         </rarModule>

                       <ejbModule>
                             <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.samples</groupId>
                             <artifactId>jms-mdb-sample-ejb</artifactId>

<bundleFileName>jms-mdb-sample-ejb-${version}.jar</bundleFileName>
                         </ejbModule>

                         <webModule>
                             <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.samples</groupId>
                             <artifactId>jms-mdb-sample-war</artifactId>
                             <contextRoot>/order</contextRoot>

<bundleFileName>jms-mdb-sample-war-${version}.war</bundleFileName>
                         </webModule>
                     </modules>
                 </configuration>
             </plugin>

To really test it, you'll probably want to pull down the sample
application (trunk) and look at the poms.

Hope this helps,
Viet