geronimo-user mailing list archives

From DFr...@teamhuber.com
Subject Re: Looking for init.d / rc.d script
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 20:46:32 GMT
Mine is just a wrapper for the scripts that come with Geronimo (WAS-CE in
my case, but I think its basically the same thing except for the install
path).

#!/bin/sh
#
# wasce        Startup script for the IBM WAS-CE Server
#
# chkconfig: 2345 80 20
### BEGIN INIT INFO
### END INIT INFO

case "$1" in
    start)
        /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServerCommunityEdition/bin/startup.sh
        ;;
    stop)
        /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServerCommunityEdition/bin/shutdown.sh
        ;;
    restart)
        /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServerCommunityEdition/bin/shutdown.sh
        /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServerCommunityEdition/bin/startup.sh
        ;;
esac

exit 0