geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Main class used to start and stop the geronimo server?
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 22:10:18 GMT

On May 23, 2008, at 5:41 PM, MShah wrote:

> Hi,
>  I am trying to start geronimo automatically on linux using the java
> service wrapper and in the conf file I need to specify the main
> class needed
> to start and stop the geronimo process instance.
>
> Can anyone please let me know that the main class is that is used to
> start
> the geronimo server instance and what is the main class used to stop
> the
> server?
>
> Any input will be appreciated.

Hi Monisha,
Although the following doc refers to windows configuration, I think
you'll find the configuration information useful --

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configuring-geronimo-as-a-windows-service.html

FYI, the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file in bin/server.jar declares the
"main" class when starting the server.

--kevan