geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Geronimo and Grails
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 11:11:34 GMT
Hello,

I have been running Grails 0.5+ applications on Geronimo 2.x and this
works w/o problem as long as you hide specific packages. Your
geronimo-web.xml should look like the following one:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/jetty-1.2">

     <environment>
         <moduleId>
             <groupId>yourGroupId</groupId>
             <artifactId>yourArtifactId</artifactId>
             <version>yourVersion</version>
             <type>war</type>
         </moduleId>

         <hidden-classes>
           <filter>org.springframework</filter>
           <filter>org.apache.cxf</filter>
           <filter>org.apache.commons</filter>
         </hidden-classes>

     </environment>

     <context-root>/yourContextPath</context-root>

</web-app>

Thanks,
Gianny