geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve server status from commandline
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 06:07:03 GMT

On May 25, 2008, at 4:14 PM, MTS wrote:

> I am trying to do the same.
>
> But I can not locate the org.apache.geronimo.commands.ServerProxy
> class or
> the "geronimo-commands" module. Where can I find it? WasCE is
> bundled with
> Geronimo v1.1.0.0. Is this why I can not find it?

Yes, the server proxy and the commands module are part of geronimo 2.1
(maybe 2.0.2, not sure).  They are definitely not in geronimo 1.x.
WASCE isn't exactly bundled "with" geronimo, it contains a modified
version of parts of geronimo.  The WASCE version numbers do correspond
to some extent with the geronimo version numbers, but not exactly (for
instance they have more components than the geronimo version numbers).

thanks
david jencks