geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Phani Madgula" <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA Problem
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 04:44:06 GMT
Hi Jay,
I have not explicitly declared transaction configuration. So, the server
should run the the method with "TxRequired". The same info has been logged
to geronimo.log.

I am attaching the apps 1) EJB app 2) WEB app to test ejb app. You may have
a look at the apps. The following are the steps to recreate the problem.

1. Create BankDB database in the embedded derby db server using DB manager
portlet.
2. Create Account table using "create table account (accountnumber integer,
ownername varchar(50), balance integer, version integer)"
3. Deploy the EJB app
4. Deploy the WEB app
5. Hit the URL in browser window -->
http://localhost:8080/AccountCreateWEB/Test?accNo=1

We could see that servlet is calling deposit(accountnumber ,100) method but
the value is not being updated in the database.

Thanks
Phani