geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Phani Madgula" <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject JPA Problem
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 05:22:45 GMT
Hi,

I have an EJB application using JPA and a web application looking up ejbs in
EJB application. I am able to deploy both the applications on AG2.1 server.
But when I hit the servlet, I get the following error in the console.
*****
Message: The bean encountered a non-application exception.; nested exception
is:

        <openjpa-1.0.1-r420667:592145 fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persi
stence.ArgumentException: Could not locate metadata for the class using
alias "A
ccount". This could mean that the OpenJPA enhancer or load-time weaver was
not r
un on the type whose alias is "Account". Registered alias mappings:
"{Account=nu
ll}"
*****

The ejb app is attached to mail. Any suggestions on what is missing here??

Thanks
Phani