geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: where can I place ldap.properties (Apache DS) in Geronimo
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 15:39:43 GMT

On May 1, 2008, at 7:39 AM, ilango_g wrote:

> Hi
> I am trying to configure the Apache DS LDAP server for Geronimo. I
> have an
> ldap.properties specific to Apache DS. Where should I place this
> file in
> Geronimo?

Configuring ApacheDS depends on which version of geronimo and which
version of ApacheDS you are trying to use.  Geronimo 1.1.x contains a
pre-1.0 ApacheDS instance.  Geronimo 2.0.x does not contain ApacheDS
and there is no plugin for installing it: I don't know how to run
ApacheDS in Geronimo 2.0.x instances.  Geronimo 2.1 has a separate
ApacheDS plugin using version 1.5.1 IIRC.  Some tweaking may be
required to get the plugin to run in 2.1.1.

What is in your ldap.properties file?

thanks
david jencks