geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jawar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to locate Geronimo's local Maven repository
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 23:02:12 GMT
Hello,

.m2 is a hidden directory.  By default, it appears in your home directory.
This differs depending on whether you are using unix or windows.  In unix,
you can view hidden directories using "ls -al"  I can't quite remember the
menu commands to make hidden files viewable in windows explorer but I think
this should help  [1].

This post is directly related to your other thread, and probably should have
been made as a reply to your previous message.

[1]
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=making+hidden+files+visible+in+windows+exporer&btnG=Google+Search

Hope this helps!

~Jason Warner