geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ismael GranPollÿfffff3n <>
Subject DeploymentException: Module was not an EJB: EntitiesES.jar
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 16:18:36 GMT

Hello. I am trying to migrate from JBoss to Geronimo, and I am having difficulties with my
EJB jars. I am using Geronimo 2.1.1 and Geronimo 2.0.2, both of them with Tomcat. I get the
following error:

 Unable to deploy: org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Module was not an EJB:

I am trying to migrate an Ear application, I followed the EJB example from the wiki, but I
cannot make my application to run. I hope someone can help, please ask me any doubt about
the problem
The directories of my Ear are as follows:

+ EJBModelES.jar
+ EJBAplicationES.war
+ EntitiesES.jar
+ database.xml

The "EntitiesES.jar" contains this:
+ es

"es" folder have my ejbs, META-INF holds the "openejb-jar.xml" and "persistence.xml" archives.
The contents of these are:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<openejb-jar xmlns="">
    <dep:environment xmlns:dep="">

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <persistence     xmlns=""
                xmlns:xsi="" version="1.0"

     <persistence-unit name="EJBAplicationES">
    <description>Entity Beans for EJBAplicationES</description>

            <property name="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings" value="false" />

In the last one I declare the "database" datasource, I have that files but I think that there
are too much code in this e-mail; feel free to ask me for this or other configuration files.
Thank you for reading!

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo! La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.

View raw message