geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Problem with building 2.0.1
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 12:53:53 GMT
ivan wrote:
>   Hi again!
>
> So, to build geronimo is not very important for me... I wanted just to
> see file TransactionImpl... But I can not find this file in project
> geronimo-transaction... Search in folder f:\g-2.0.1 didn't return
> matches. Where I can find file TransactionImpl of geronimo-version 2.0.1?

The transaction manager component is released independently of the
server but the versions are usually consistent. Geronimo 2.0.1 is
dependent on geronimo-transaction 2.0.1.

You can find the all of the source for the transaction manager here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/tags/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.0.1

And the source for TransactionImpl.java here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/tags/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.0.1/geronimo-transaction/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager

Joe