geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ivan <i...@dhousestudio.com>
Subject Re: Problem with building 2.0.1
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 11:20:57 GMT
   Hi again!

So, to build geronimo is not very important for me... I wanted just to
see file TransactionImpl... But I can not find this file in project
geronimo-transaction... Search in folder f:\g-2.0.1 didn't return
matches. Where I can find file TransactionImpl of geronimo-version 2.0.1?

   Thanks, Ivan Pryvalov.