geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dan Becker <dan.o.bec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to locate Geronimo's local Maven repository
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 13:12:13 GMT
ilango_g wrote:
> I found this  .m2 folder after I enabled viewing of hidden folders in my
> Windows XP machine.
> C:\Documents and Settings\gurusai\.m2\repository

Hi ilango,

Also note that the Maven repository (for builds and target construction)
location is controlled by the settings in your maven configuration at
<maven_home>/conf/settings.xml. You can change the location by
uncommenting and editing the line (for example):

   <localRepository>c:\\MyDirectoryName\\m2</localRepository>

As David mentions, the Maven repository (used for builds) is different
than the Geronimo repository (used for Geronimo runtime).

--
Thanks, Dan Becker