geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: default logging in Geronimo
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 14:13:52 GMT
I don't think there is anything documented regarding the contents of the
logs.  Each log comes from it's respective component .... derby from
derby, access log from the web container in use (tomcat or jetty) and
server log from Geronimo itself.  It's probably best just to start the
server and make note of the types of events that are logged.  For the
server log we use it for the typical things ... capturing information on
  events such as components starting, stopping, deployments, etc ....
debug messages on state changes .... and of course errors.

I'm not sure if there is a way to get the access log to capture
milliseconds ... you would need to look in the tomcat or jetty doc.