geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GBean frustration -- please help
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 16:05:44 GMT

On May 31, 2008, at 8:58 AM, daniel_k wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> as you have certainly noticed, I'm far from writing English at near-
> native
> level, and I am not too deeply involved in Geronimo yet, so the ration
> between follow-up inquiries and actual output would be ... suboptimal.

Hi Daniel,
Your English seems very good to me. It's the ideas and concepts behind
the words that are important. We'd welcome your contributions and
discussion.

> If you keep that in mind while you're finding a few minor open
> issues for me
> to work on, I will see what I can do. How about the documentation
> for this
> new annotation-driven GBean Info thing that you're working on?

I think that would be an excellent topic. You'll find some general
discussion here --
http://www.nabble.com/Heads-up---GBeanInfo-via-annotations-tt16379389.html#a16379389

And here's the Jira -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3952

To directly edit documentation on our Wiki, you'll need to submit an
ICLA to the Apache Software Foundation.

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Once filled out, you can mail or fax the document to address/phone
number in the document. Or you can scan the document and email to:

secretary@apache.org and legal-archive@apache.org

The ICLA insures that the ASF has license to use your contributions
under the Apache License. The alternative is to attach files to Jira's
with the "Grant license to ASF" button clicked.

--kevan