geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ismael GranPollÿfffff3n <ingenjeg...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: DeploymentException: Module was not an EJB: EntitiesES.jar
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 10:12:12 GMT
Hello, and thanks for answering. I solved the problem: I had the entity beans in "EntitiesES.jar"
and the session beans in "EJBModelES.jar". When I did put them together inside the same jar
the problem dissapeared.

I don't know why this procedure solved the problem, so if someone knows about this, the information
is welcome.